Thursday, November 4, 2010
Nov. 4, 2010
Well I thought I'd start this blog so that I could archive the project I work on and be able to take a look back at what I have accomplished. At the current moment I am working on a baby blanket. I am using a dishcloth knitting pattern that keeps increasing. My yarn is a synthetic type really soft and fluffy. There is a good variety of colors in it too so it would make a nice gift for a boy or girl. I also am repairing a blanket for a friend. The blanket was crocheted and has gotten some holes in it which need to be fixed. I'm not exactly sure yet how I will go about fixing it but I have found a very close match of yarn. So that's a start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment