After class today I went and ran some errands. I went to Meijer and picked up some groceries so that I could make a mango salsa. It turned out pretty yummy. I just added the stuff I wanted to it because I couldn't find a recipe I liked. What I used in it was;
one mango, about 7 roma tomatoes, one pepper with a really weird name, and the juice from a lime. I chopped and mixed and added some pepper. Then later Ab's added some salt and sugar and that made it yummy too.
I also made a delicious pumpkin bread. I have never made pump in bread before. I have eaten it. I'll post the recipe below. Ab's and Samantha both had it and really liked it too. I made a cream cheese spread to put on top. It just cream cheese with some sugar and liquid. This is the link to the recipe. It's super fallish and easy because it uses canned pumpkin.
No comments:
Post a Comment