Sunday, November 14, 2010
Nov. 14, 2010
This weekend I got to work a lot on my quilt. Friday I got it all cut and layered and then basted together. Saturday I was able to quilt the top pieces together. The sewing machine got messed up later and the tension was all off, so I was only able to sew one longer strip together. But I sewed all day and got a lot done so I was happy. On Friday night Abagail and I went over to Al and Debbies house and smocked. We worked on out bonnets. I got about half of mine done and we're going back on Tuesday so we'll hopefully get them done then. Debbie asked me to make a baby blanket for a friend. The little girl is one. So I've been searching on Ravelry to find a knitted pattern like she wanted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment